Saturday, August 27, 2011

Photographs of Kite family

During the past month I have received several photographs of members of the Kite family courtesy of Brian of Dorset, England. It has been so exciting to hear from Brian who stumbled across this blog while searching one day.

I have been able to share some information on the Kite family with Brian and he has shared dates and places with me that I didn't already have. Thank you again Brian.

Since I began doing genealogy and family history work many years ago I have been contacted by many wonderful family members. By sharing our work we don't have to repeat the same research over and over again.

What a blessing it has been in my life to get to know new people and others who have only been names but now are my friends.

If anyone has information or who has family pictures please contact me at jnybltz@q.com and let's share!

No comments:

Post a Comment